WAYS TO PAY YOUR WATER/SEWER BILL
NEW Payment Options Available
Cypress Hill MUD No. 1 has contracted with First Billing Services to provide more payment options to our customers. You can pay by credit card, debit card or eCheck. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Amex are all accepted.
- Web Payments: Log onto https://eaglewater.firstbilling.com to access the online portal. Register your account OR pay as a guest!
- Live Agent Assisted Payments: Call 1-855-270-3592 for live agent assistance.
- Automated Phone Payments: Call 1-855-591-4985 and follow the prompts to listen to your balance and make a payment. This service is available 24/7.
- Text & Pay: Register your account via the online portal to sign up for Text & Pay.
- Direct Payment Plan (Automatic Monthly Payments): Log in online OR contact First Billing at 1-855-270-3592 to sign up for automatic payments. Each month, you will receive emails confirming the payment was successful.
- E-Billing: Log in online OR contact First Billing at 1-855-270-3592 to sign up for e-billing.
- On-Line Bill Pay: You may continue to pay your bill on-line through your bill payment service.
- U.S. Postal Service: As always, you may mail your payment with the coupon in the return envelope provided with your billing statement.
Mailing address: Eagle Water Management • P.O. BOX 12169 • SPRING, TEXAS 77391
The above options are not available for returned payments/checks or terminated service payments. Customers with returned check, returned account fund items and terminated service must come to the Eagle Water Management office located at 5118 Spring Cypress Road, Spring, Texas 77379 with a cashier’s check or money order to settle their accounts.
Please note that neither the District nor the Providers listed above will be responsible for your payments being late. Should you have any questions regarding the payment options, please call 281-374-8989.
For more information or assistance with registration:
Call First Billing Services at 1-855-270-3592 or Log onto https://eaglewater.firstbilling.com
First Billing Services assesses a fee of 3.99% for each Credit/Debit card and 99¢ for each eCheck transaction.
The electronic payment options provided by Compass BBVA, for Cypress Hill MUD No. 1 customers including Automatic Bank Draft, expired effective September 10, 2021. The district Operator, Eagle Water Management, is currently working diligently on securing a contract with a new provider before the new year. You will be notified via insert/water bill when the new payment options are available to you:
- By Mail: Residents can mail payment with the billing statement in the return envelope provided to P.O. Box 12169, Spring, Tx 77391-2169, using the materials provided to insure the proper and timely posting to your account.
- In Person: Residents can always bring a payment (cash, check or money order – no cards) by our office(5118 Spring Cypress Rd., Spring, TX 77379), Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Drop Box: For after hours, the drop box is available and under surveillance at all times. The drop box is located directly outside of the office front door (5118 Spring Cypress Rd., Spring, TX 77379).
- Online Banking: Residents can continue to pay electronically through their own bank account and their bank will send a physical check via U.S. Postal Service.
Please note that neither the District nor the Providers listed above will be responsible for your payments being late. It is recommended that you contact Eagle Water Management office to pay any bill that is unpaid and has a due date within two days. Call Eagle Water Management at 281-374-8989 for further information.
The above options are not available for non-sufficient fund items or terminated service payments. Customers with non-sufficient fund items and terminated service must come to the Eagle Water Management office located at 5118 Spring Cypress Road, Spring, Tx with a cashier’s check, cash or money order to settle their accounts.
Should you have any questions regarding the payment options, please call 281-374-8989.