Cypress Hill MUD No. 1 would like to make sure you are aware of the Harris County Constable Precinct 4 vacation watch service. To take advantage of this service, go to the Constable Precinct 4 site and sign up. Thank you for your support.
Cypress Hill MUD No. 1 has contracted with First Billing Services to provide more payment options to our customers. You can pay by credit card, debit card or eCheck. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Amex are all accepted.
- Web Payments: Log onto https://eaglewater.firstbilling.com to access the online portal. Register your account OR pay as a guest!
- Live Agent Assisted Payments: Call 1-855-270-3592 for live agent assistance.
- Automated Phone Payments: Call 877-445-6916 and follow the prompts to listen to your balance and make a payment. This service is available 24/7.
- Text & Pay: Register your account via the online portal to sign up for Text & Pay.
- Direct Payment Plan (Automatic Monthly Payments): Log in online OR contact First Billing at 1-855-270-3592 to sign up for automatic payments. Each month, you will receive emails confirming the payment was successful.
- E-Billing: Log in online OR contact First Billing at 1-855-270-3592 to sign up for e-billing.
- On-Line Bill Pay: You may continue to pay your bill on-line through your bill payment service.
- U.S. Postal Service: As always, you may mail your payment with the coupon in the return envelope provided with your billing statement.
Mailing address: Eagle Water Management • P.O. BOX 12169 • SPRING, TEXAS 77391
The above options are not available for returned payments/checks or terminated service payments. Customers with returned check, returned account fund items and terminated service must come to the Eagle Water Management office located at 5118 Spring Cypress Road, Spring, Texas 77379 with a cashier’s check or money order to settle their accounts.
Please note that neither the District nor the Providers listed above will be responsible for your payments being late. Should you have any questions regarding the payment options, please call 281-374-8989.
First Billing Services assesses a fee of 3.99% for each Credit/Debit card and 99¢ for each eCheck transaction.
Construction of a pre-cast concrete fence along the south side of Cypresswood Drive is underway with an anticipated completion date of mid to late October, weather permitting. The project is jointly sponsored by Cypress Hill Municipal Utility District (the “District”) and the Cypress Mill Homeowners’ Association (the “HOA”). Resident questions and concerns about the construction of the fence may be emailed to the District through this website.
Unfortunately, the current electronic payment options provided by Compass BBVA, including Automatic Bank Draft, will expire effective September 10, 2021. We are currently working diligently on securing a contract with a new provider. You will be notified via insert/water bill when the new payment options are available to you.
Until the new options are in effect, please utilize one of the methods below to pay your monthly water bill.
- BY U.S. POSTAL SERVICE: The customer can pay by mail with the return envelope provided with their billing statement. (Eagle Water Management • P.O. BOX 12149 • Spring, TX 77391)
- IN PERSON: The customer can always bring a payment (cash, check or money order – no cards) by our office, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- DROP BOX: For after hours, our drop box is available and under surveillance at all times. The drop box is located directly outside of our front door.
- ONLINE BANKING: The customer can continue to pay electronically through their own bank account and their bank will send a physical check via U.S. Postal Service.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this transition and apologize for any inconvenience you may experience.